Hobbyboss A-4E Skyhawk in 1/72

Italeri has one Esci kit bundled with their Tomcat, I think it's the basic version with no drop tanks and weapons as the past Aggressor boxing

From time to time a Ebay seller from UK was dumping its A-4G collection at lower prices and the A-4G comes with weapon and drop tank sprues

Trade groups I'm not sure, on Facebook I'm kinda in all italian trading groups but I barely spot Esci kits being sold, foreign groups for me seems to be a get out of here stalker

Luigi

I'm surprised that it's difficult to get ESCI kits in Italy, given that it is an Italian brand.  It's a pity because ESCI was the next best option to Fujimi, despite not having separate slats and raised panel lines in the wings but recessed ones on the fuselage. To me, the recessed lines on the fuselage were on par with the Fujimi ones.

Hasegawa would make a killing if only they'd downsize their awesome 1/48 Skyhawks.

Going back to the Hobbyboss kit, I take it not many will be getting it? Given the price and odd-shaped ordnance.

Edited by JackMan