WANTED- 1/32 ACADEMY F-16I clear sufa canopy

Hi all

I am wanting to buy a 1/32 Academy F-16I SUFA clear canopy.  If anyone has one to sell, can you let me know.  I live in France and I want to make a two

Seat  F-16 block 32 aggressor converting a 1/32 Tamiya F-16 CJ.  So please if anyone has for sale, let me know.  I would also be open to swap as well

Cheers🌞

Hi cag200.  Thanks for the reply.  But the canopy on eBay is a tinted canopy.  I'm wanting the normal clear one.  I have a SUFA vacuform canopy from the the isracast sufa conversion set but I'm not a fan of vacuform canopies.  I'd be happy to swap the vacuform canopy for an academy clear sufa canopy.  Sonic anyone wants to swap, let me know

Cheers

Hi cag200.  Thanks for the reply.  But the canopy on eBay is a tinted canopy.  I'm wanting the normal clear one.  I have a SUFA vacuform canopy from the the isracast sufa conversion set but I'm not a fan of vacuform canopies.  I'd be happy to swap the vacuform canopy for an academy clear sufa canopy.  Sonic anyone wants to swap, let me know

Cheers

Ok guys I need a 1 and /32 Tamiya F16CJ and my plan is to use the top half fuselage of the academy F-16I SUFA and attached it to the lower Tamiya F16 fuselage. I dry fitted  it and it fits perfectly.  The academy small mouth intake also fits perfectly.  I cut out the engline cowling from the sufa lower fuselage and this too is a perfect fit.  The prat and Whitney engine also fits well.  So I just need a SUFA clear canopy and aset of lightweight landing gear which I think the aftermarket hasegawa landing gear should suffice.  So I think a F16D block 32 s quite possible to make using the Tamiya F16 and academy sufa.  I jst bought the 1/32 Monokio 'Arctic' 'Wolfpack'

Now does anyone have a 1/32 Tamiya F16CJ for sale?  Thé last thing I will need is a F16CJ COCKPIT SET?  And Eduard Tamiya interior set.

So guys I think it will be a great little project asa F16D in the cool Arctic Camo aggressor scheme.

So if anyone can help me with having a 1/32 Tamiya F16CJ for sale, a 1/32 black box cockpit set for sale or a 1/32 Hasegawa light weight landing gear for sale, let me know;-);-)o:-)