What happened to all of the 1/48 F-4E/F kits?

1 hour ago, GeneK said:

I can't find the HobbyTime 1/48 F-4E boxing - can you give a more direct link, please?

Thanks,

Gene K

I suspect that it’s a special release for a Turkish model company and probably not readily available outside of Turkey.

48 minutes ago, Dave Williams said:

I suspect that it’s a special release for a Turkish model company and probably not readily available outside of Turkey.

A.C.Acikgoz is doing a nice job of getting some of us over to the Hobbytime web site by being somewhat cryptic. :rolleyes: Maybe he can tell us where Hobbytime kits are available outside of Turkey.

Would be nice if the new boxing included these markings (separate decals are listed on the site as available for 1/48 and 1/72 ... as well as that teeny 1/144):

IogSxMQ.jpg

Gene K

P.S. Long time, Dave. Hope you are doing well.

Edited by GeneK
3 hours ago, GeneK said:

A.C.Acikgoz is doing a nice job of getting some of us over to the Hobbytime web site by being somewhat cryptic. :rolleyes: Maybe he can tell us where Hobbytime kits are available outside of Turkey.

Would be nice if the new boxing included these markings (separate decals are listed on the site as available for 1/48 and 1/72 ... as well as that teeny 1/144):

IogSxMQ.jpg

Gene K

P.S. Long time, Dave. Hope you are doing well.

Hi,

I know that they are talking with mainstream dealers around the world, but I do not have any idea which shops will have them, sorry... I am desinging the box,drawing the decals etc but marketing is not my bussinness ...

Regards

11 hours ago, flanker27 said:

... in the background is a F-4E with the word World Premiere....On the top it seems to show Next Summer?

That's a 3D print of a long nose Phantom  - representing a series that ZM will begin to release "in 2020". Very rough print and only intended to be a preview of the series  ... with accompanying sign in large letters that the final product will be different. The series, according to the ZM rep, will include the F-4E, EJ, F and G. I assume they will include un-slatted as well as slatted wings as appropriate (3D print has slats).

Gene K