Need to contact Great Wall Hobby for some spares

FYI, Raymond has NOTHING to do with GWH. Raymond owns Lucky Model and Kinetic. GWH is a totally separate company. Y’all should be trying to source parts (as nearly impossible as it is) from GWH. Lucky model doesn’t get spares. And even if you bought from Lucky Model, they have nothing to do with GWH QC. It’s not their responsibility to supply spare parts. And if GWH forgot to pack something, LM isn’t going to know or magically have those parts. And it’s likely that all their stock is going to have the same issue. 

On 5/6/2021 at 6:37 AM, Brian P: Fightertown Decals said:

FYI, Raymond has NOTHING to do with GWH. Raymond owns Lucky Model and Kinetic. GWH is a totally separate company. Y’all should be trying to source parts (as nearly impossible as it is) from GWH. Lucky model doesn’t get spares. And even if you bought from Lucky Model, they have nothing to do with GWH QC. It’s not their responsibility to supply spare parts. And if GWH forgot to pack something, LM isn’t going to know or magically have those parts. And it’s likely that all their stock is going to have the same issue. 

Brian is correct, however the reason I involved LM / Raymond is because that is where I purchased the kit. The retailer therefore represents the manufacturer and therefore has a responsibility to ensure that what you get is what you can reasonably expect. In my case LM ultimately was helpful and supplied me with the spares.

If I buy a new car and the car has issues I contact the seller, not the manufacturer - same thing.

Marc.