Chattanooga Nationals 2019

3 hours ago, Dutch said:

Thanks, i had a flat tire when I went to leave the hotel in Alabama so I didn't get there until 1 PM. 

Sorry to hear that, Dutch.

I hope that the time that you did get to spend at the Nats was worthwhile.

Looking at Helmsman's pictures, it sure looked like a great event.

Cheers, Stefan.

My cell phone was dead, so i only got a few pics on my wife's phone before she left for coffee.  Best part was meeting some of my heroes: other modelers,  and decal and resin manufacturers. But more importantly, momma's happy, I am happy. Cause everyone knows,  if momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy! R/ Dutch 

Edited by Dutch

^^awesome news, thanks for the info.   hopefully both groups keep the contest room open late at night, so I can go to dinner come back look at models and then go to bed.  If the contest room closes to0 early that leave me with less time to look

Edited by DarkKnight
On 8/11/2019 at 4:13 AM, Dutch said:

Cause everyone knows,  if momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy! R/ Dutch 

As a lifelong bachelor,  I don't have a frame of reference to relate to, lol.  My level of freedom is such an unknown to most folks...

Vegas in the summer... Can't be any worse than the Middle East in the summer...

Just read that the 2020 Nats will be in Texas over my birthday weekend.  Time to make some travel plans and get around to finally buying a dual flash unit and a 50mm lens.