Good evening all. I am working on the Hobby Boss 1/48 A-7A, and am using the Super Scale sheet MS481234, for the VA-153 option. 

They sheet calls for FS25123 which I have not been able to find in an enamel color. Does anyone have a recommendation that would get me close to that shade? I use enamels, usually Model Master. 

Thanks for the help!

3 hours ago, Spook498 said:

Thank you everyone. I found some Testors light blue today, that should do it. 

You sure? Testors light blue, the stuff in the 1/4 oz bottles, is much too light compared to 25123. Even their Ford Engine Light Blue is too light. True Blue would be closer, if you can find it. I'd look in the Gunze or Vallejo paint ranges for something close to 25123. They have lots of primary color variations to chose from.

On 8/9/2019 at 11:24 PM, Mstor said:

You sure? Testors light blue, the stuff in the 1/4 oz bottles, is much too light compared to 25123. Even their Ford Engine Light Blue is too light. True Blue would be closer, if you can find it. I'd look in the Gunze or Vallejo paint ranges for something close to 25123. They have lots of primary color variations to chose from.

So, once I actually got the bottle home, shook up and ready to go, yes, it is too light.  I have some gloss sea blue, so I was thinking of mixing to shade. For the most part, its one tail, on an A-7. Its not a normal shade of blue that I use often. I will need to play with it a bit.