Great Wall Hobby G.W.H L4823 1/48 Su-35S “Flanker E” Air to Surface ver.

Hello Yufei

I won't tell you what I think about your work...You already know that. So shortly said " A big Thank You for the inspiration..."

Just one question. Do you think that it shall be possible to order the Armement sprues as they are all on specific sprues. Not being alone on a budget ( money and space) and already having the first edition boxing, I think that it would be very interesting and a nice service to G.W.H's. customers to provide these as a separate " Su-35s Air to Surface WEAPON SET."  ( I am not asking for decals , but we can always dream....)

Have a nice day . 

Madcop 🤨

On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 4:02 PM, madcop said:

Hello Yufei

I won't tell you what I think about your work...You already know that. So shortly said " A big Thank You for the inspiration..."

Just one question. Do you think that it shall be possible to order the Armement sprues as they are all on specific sprues. Not being alone on a budget ( money and space) and already having the first edition boxing, I think that it would be very interesting and a nice service to G.W.H's. customers to provide these as a separate " Su-35s Air to Surface WEAPON SET."  ( I am not asking for decals , but we can always dream....)

Have a nice day . 

Madcop 🤨

Hi Madcop

As you know Su-35 does not have too much painting schemes so far, Russian eggplant, Russian tricolor camo or PLAAF tricolor camo.

So the sales quantity cannot be compared with Tomcat or vanilla Flanker which has more panting choices.

Although I heard GWH has already achieved breakeven point even in the very first release L4820, still needs to expand sales to generate more profit so that more new items could be made.

One of the sales expanding method is to invest on new weapon tools to attract more users, even repeaters.

So to be honest there is no plan to sell the weapon sprues seperately since it does not help maker to increase kit sales.

Maybe sometime later, when they have more variants of Russian weapons, they could be packaged as weapon set seperately, as a formal product.

Thanks for your understanding (on behalf of the boss, though it's totally none of my business since I don't get any incentive, a single penny from the sales or design ;) )

Yufei 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Hi everyone!
We are still in the middle of National Day hoidays but here comes some good news for all Flanker lovers.
The 2nd 3D printing high detailed landing gear from Detail & Wonder Studio is now ready:
480606 1/48 Su-35 "Flanker E" landing gears for G.W.H kit
This time not only the landing gear and mud guard, but also the lamp bows are also included.
Needless to say, same as Su-27 gears, the reinforcement stainless rods are also in place.
Will be on sale in China domestic market in late October and in Japan in November.
The 3rd landing gear set also finished design and wait for mass production.
IMG_0362.thumb.JPG.67412a60ed53ff09d275364b2e5ff70c.JPGIMG_0363.thumb.JPG.dc30b9b37da9fb5b5086086a01b6e6ca.JPGIMG_0364.thumb.JPG.0ba1186b690e3f254f2acbc52fe2ee8d.JPGIMG_0359.thumb.JPG.2d273e54895de26d18c57ae55ee1b5a1.JPGIMG_0360.thumb.JPG.ab8fb0e555092ac5606c00fabaabe989.JPGIMG_0361.thumb.JPG.ea99522060c4091ae5b487fe7134700e.JPG
On 8/13/2019 at 10:52 PM, haneto said:

Great Wall Hobby G.W.H L4823 1/48 Su-35S “Flanker E” Air to Surface ver. kit to be released soon.
Once again I participated in the designing and painted the samples shown in the pictures.
New tooled parts are:
KAB-1500L/Kr bomb, Kh-29T Air to surface missile, Kh-31AD Anti-ship missile, AKU-58 pylons and BD4-USKM pylons, all comes by a pair in the box.
Especially to be noticed that Kh-31AD is the very first time to be done in 1/48 scale ever, by any material.
Includes 2 eggplant grey schemes and 1 tricolor camo scheme.
Enjoy!

ytDKKE1.jpg

weyOYXC.jpg

nc24drr.jpg

pYM8hDT.jpg

SdltiTG.jpg

jAMEj2V.jpg

Sn7CPSc.jpg

2P5y3Cl.jpg

SJb2w6O.jpg

ftDDF0f.jpg

tuejAiH.jpg

tvXwtqZ.jpg

NmBSZQb.jpg

uT33vGZ.jpg

B1oHFNn.jpg

SqHhRap.jpg

HJUB874.jpg

j4NNVHK.jpg

ExFZEGc.jpg

eSxb64X.jpg

fyAmNIg.jpg

wHBJqgO.jpg

K9WCcGa.jpg

Hi Haneto! You're going to have the same kit # - L4823 as the previous release? Why not change the number as this could create confusion for some if not all of the buyers especially the newbies, since this is a new kit and not a re-release? I mean they might be clicking on the earlier release on certain on-line shops without knowing it. Hope I'm not intruding something. Just asking. 

Edited by flybywire
On 10/4/2021 at 9:52 PM, Solo said:

Ok, but where to buy it?
Ebay?

On 10/4/2021 at 10:12 PM, dustiepal said:

I'd love to get this set and an SU-27 set but where do you get them from?

Dave

The owner is seeking oversea distributors but with slow progress, because of the international logistic serious delay and fare cost up.

The only realistic option so far is to buy it via some transfer purchase website from China Taobao.com

On 10/7/2021 at 4:27 PM, flybywire said:

Hi Haneto! You're going to have the same kit # - L4823 as the previous release? Why not change the number as this could create confusion for some if not all of the buyers especially the newbies, since this is a new kit and not a re-release? I mean they might be clicking on the earlier release on certain on-line shops without knowing it. Hope I'm not intruding something. Just asking. 

I don't quite understand this.

The previous version with full AA missiles is L4820, which is different catalog number compared with this AG version L4823, isn't it?

3 hours ago, haneto said:

I don't quite understand this.

The previous version with full AA missiles is L4820, which is different catalog number compared with this AG version L4823, isn't it?

I was looking at this picture from Hobby Search - https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10637481 and then I compared it to the first post from this thread and then saw that everything was the same even the description and the kit # and my mind started playing tricks on me. Also there was also mention by you that it will be released soon, so I thought howcome this soon-to-be-released kit has all the same details as the earlier released one. What I missed were the finer details about the date of the first post and the released date on Hobby Search, there I got all the dots connected. It was my carelessness that brought me to this state of panic and I apologize for the confusion. My bad. 😵✌️

Edited by flybywire