ARC Discussion Forums
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
haneto

Great Wall Hobby G.W.H L4823 1/48 Su-35S “Flanker E” Air to Surface ver.

Hello Yufei

I won't tell you what I think about your work...You already know that. So shortly said " A big Thank You for the inspiration..."

Just one question. Do you think that it shall be possible to order the Armement sprues as they are all on specific sprues. Not being alone on a budget ( money and space) and already having the first edition boxing, I think that it would be very interesting and a nice service to G.W.H's. customers to provide these as a separate " Su-35s Air to Surface WEAPON SET."  ( I am not asking for decals , but we can always dream....)

Have a nice day . 

Madcop 🤨

On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 4:02 PM, madcop said:

Hello Yufei

I won't tell you what I think about your work...You already know that. So shortly said " A big Thank You for the inspiration..."

Just one question. Do you think that it shall be possible to order the Armement sprues as they are all on specific sprues. Not being alone on a budget ( money and space) and already having the first edition boxing, I think that it would be very interesting and a nice service to G.W.H's. customers to provide these as a separate " Su-35s Air to Surface WEAPON SET."  ( I am not asking for decals , but we can always dream....)

Have a nice day . 

Madcop 🤨

Hi Madcop

As you know Su-35 does not have too much painting schemes so far, Russian eggplant, Russian tricolor camo or PLAAF tricolor camo.

So the sales quantity cannot be compared with Tomcat or vanilla Flanker which has more panting choices.

Although I heard GWH has already achieved breakeven point even in the very first release L4820, still needs to expand sales to generate more profit so that more new items could be made.

One of the sales expanding method is to invest on new weapon tools to attract more users, even repeaters.

So to be honest there is no plan to sell the weapon sprues seperately since it does not help maker to increase kit sales.

Maybe sometime later, when they have more variants of Russian weapons, they could be packaged as weapon set seperately, as a formal product.

Thanks for your understanding (on behalf of the boss, though it's totally none of my business since I don't get any incentive, a single penny from the sales or design ;) )

Yufei 

can it carry all that ordnance at once? I presume in service fewer weapons are carried, but it does look very cool

Is this reliable info for Su-35 payload?

Su-35-KNAAPO-Brochure-Loadouts-2008.png

Specifically, can pylons numbered 3/4 carry the same weapons as the most inner pylons 11/12 can.  

On 8/13/2019 at 6:12 PM, haneto said:

As far as I know no pilot for this one, or in other words besides weapon all plastic is same as the initial release L4820.

But the new Su-27 family kit shall have seated pilot as standard parts, so there's hope...

I hope that in future Flanker family of GWH will be also a Sea Flanker? 😉

9 hours ago, Nino_Belov said:

I hope that in future Flanker family of GWH will be also a Sea Flanker? 😉

We have a nice Kinetic Su-33/J-15. Early/late Su-27s will be my first choice right now. Then, I hope they include a Su-30 with canard. Then, Su-37. I am greedy, I want Su-47 too :P

18 minutes ago, foxmulder_ms said:

We have a nice Kinetic Su-33/J-15. Early/late Su-27s will be my first choice right now. Then, I hope they include a Su-30 with canard. Then, Su-37. I am greedy, I want Su-47 too 😛

Of course...we also have Hobby Boss Su-27/30...Kitty Hawk Su-35...but bro...GWH is GWH!