Ever since Hobbico went under I have been trying to to find some replacement parts for those I screwed up building a 1/48 Growler. Well my search for a source is OVER. I ran across a new to me company called Lightspeed Global. They are HQ'd in Canada but also have a US address. I sent them an email through the contact page spelling out my situation and within a few emails and a few hours they had ordered my parts from Japan and today  just over 2 weeks total the parts are en-route to me. GREAT Service I must say and finally I can get back to work on the Growler..http://www.lightspeedglobal.ca/product/search?PageIndex=1&PageSize=20&Sort=A&SortAsc=True&TotalRecords=0&TotalPages=0&MaxNumberOfPagesToDisplay=0&PagingStartIndex=1&PagingEndIndex=0

HTH the others seeking parts!

Yes it was a nice walking into a hooby shop here and seeing new Hasegawa kits on the shelf. Even better when he can look up the kit # to get price and if it's in stock.

My poor bank account.:doh:

Don