1/48 Meng F-35A question.

I have a resin seat and exhaust nozzle set. I also have decals for the Ram tape from Isra Decals. The kit is pretty nice out of the box. There are also an intake set from 2Mikes that looks good and there are different sets of resin wheels. There is lots of photo etch as well but I don't think it is worth the money. Do a search on eBay for stuff, or Hannants. Hobbyeasy is another good source to do a search.

Dave

10 minutes ago, Eli Raphael said:

Could you please be more specific?

I don't know what do you mean by "need". Meng's F-35A is very nice kit and you can build good model out of box.
But there is always something you can add or exchange to gain better look of the model.
I have bought for this F-35A few aftermarkets: beautiful exhaust nozzle from KA-Models, ejection seat from Kasl Hobby, painting masks from Galaxy Models, PEs from Eduard, there are coming resin wheels from Res/Kit.
You can use it.

I've noticed that on later built a/c that the RAM tape isn't as obvious as on the earlier aircraft. Here's a link to a recently delivered Vermont ANG a/c and there's no colour difference between the tape and surrounding areas. Hope it's ok to post the link if not I'll remove it.

Photo by Matt Ellis on Flickr

https://www.flickr.com/photos/137143839@N08/48499990181/in/photostream/

Edited by scotthldr
50 minutes ago, Solo said:

I have bought for this F-35A few aftermarkets: beautiful exhaust nozzle from KA-Models, ejection seat from Kasl Hobby, painting masks from Galaxy Models, PEs from Eduard, there are coming resin wheels from Res/Kit.

+1 on all that. Got the same, all except the ejection seat and, of course, the wheels. KA-Models' exhausts are beautiful.