Spitfire Decal/Marking Question

All,

I am making my way toward completion of my Eduard Spitfire Mk. VIII.  I'm close to decals, and I realized I don't know something I need to.  On the wings, there are the Brit roundels, and the black lines that define the 'walk',  'don't walk' locations.  Which goes on top, the black lines, or the roundels?  As I was looking at the really nice decal location drawings in the instructions, it just occurred to me that those markings go in the same spot, and I don't know which has 'precedence'.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you! 

Oh...one more question...what was in the center of a Mk. VIII spinner?  I've seen some models painted as if there was a gun/cannon in the center of the spinner (i.e. black, with trailing blackness), but I know that wasn't the case.  However, there is a small protrusion in the center of the spinner, and I'd like to know if that protrusion should have some sort of contrasting color to the spinner, or just leave it the spinner color.  Thanks for the help 😊 

Edited by Curt B
1 hour ago, barkin mad said:

The roundels take precedence, i.e they go over the top of the walkway lines. Your other matter, just paint it the same as the spinner.

----------------------

Thank you, sir!

Edited by Curt B