F/A-18C Corrosion Control - Patterns and common areas?

I was wondering if anyone whose worked on or with the F/A-18C's could provide some insight to areas that would be common to see corrosion control touch ups?  I know it's corrosion and largely random, but I'm sure there's some common areas that are likely to be worn due to routine maintenance. 

From the pictures, I see the avionics bays on the fuselage on either side of the cockpit/nose gear bay and on top of the LEX near the walkways.  Any other areas that frequently need these touch ups due to wear or frequent access?  I'm depicting a bird deployed on a CV, so am expecting a decent amount of corrosion control. 

Thank you for any thoughts!

1 hour ago, ESzczesniak said:

Yes, and that’s where I’ve noticed a couple patterns. Sometimes people who have worked on the airplanes have helpful insight as to what is realistic and what is not. So I was just checking to see. 

We couldn't tell you anything more or different than what you see in the photos posted in that thread. They pretty much show you what is realistic.