Fujumi 1/48 F-15J decals

I think like all the other Japanese model manufacturers the decals seem thick. If you use either the Tamiya or Gunze decals solutions it would help. You also should use warm water when soaking as well as a warm cloth to press them to the surface, especially that large marking on the back.

2 hours ago, skyhawk174 said:

I think like all the other Japanese model manufacturers the decals seem thick. If you use either the Tamiya or Gunze decals solutions it would help. You also should use warm water when soaking as well as a warm cloth to press them to the surface, especially that large marking on the back.

Thanks! 

I was more concerned about the print quality. Sharpness and color accuracy is more important for me. As you said I trust in gunze and tamiya strong :)

19 hours ago, foxmulder_ms said:

Thanks! 

I was more concerned about the print quality. Sharpness and color accuracy is more important for me. As you said I trust in gunze and tamiya strong :)

The printing seems good from the old Fujimi kits that I have. Have not bought any of the new ones as I can't get them at my store and not really interested in any of their new ones.