Hi all, 

Just a heads up that until Thursday 22 August at midnight (GMT) we offer a 10% discount on all products i.e. >4,000 items in stock at the moment this post was created. Discounted products up to 25% are still available 🙂

In order to get the 10% off simply use the discount code AUD10OFF (for applying the discount code do the following: mouse over the shopping cart icon, click View All,  type in the discount code on the left hand side of the screen and then check out as normal).

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Just a quick update of our recent news:

1. Restocked as well as received new releases from: AMUR Reaver, Black Dog, DN Models, NorthStar Models, Pavla Models, Renaissance, Wolfpack-Design.

2. Expecting new items and restocks the next few days from: Amigo Models, Armycast, Barracuda Studio, Cold War Studio, DXM Decals, Galaxy Model, Hypersonic, Models, KA Models, KASL Hobby, Maestro Models,  Rafalik, ResKit, Series Espanolas, Wingman Models.

3. Planning to introduce WWII aftermarket as well as model kits SOON !!!

In order to get more frequent updates as well as be notified for discounts and pre-order campaigns sign up to our newsletter here.

Thanks

www.the48ers.com 

Edited by Ilias
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Ilias said:

LOL - just decided to send you 20-30% less money as this is the discount range across the ENTIRE inventory - just for 48h or until the stock is depleted. 

You are an evil man. All those pretty parts on sale and me with no monies.  :explode:

:thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Just a heads-up... We kick-off 2020 with 15% OFF on all Eduard products for 2 more days. Just use the coupon code EDU15 during checkout.

Link to the entire product range available at the48ers.com here: https://the48ers.com/catalogsearch/advanced/result/?description=&dir=asc&discontinued_product=&discount_percentage[from]=&discount_percentage[to]=&extra_filters=&limit=80&manufacturer[0]=1030&manufacturer_code=&name=&order=name&price[from]=&price[to]=&sku=

We are excited about the new year as we will be able to announce more. Stay tuned and thanks for all your support so far!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

As we celebrate our third anniversary this month we would like to publicly say a huge Thanks! to all of you that supported this initiative. the48ers.com's vision is to become a reference place for aviation related products in 1/48 scale. Now, whether this is a long shot or not, I guess time will tell !! 

Staring from next month we plan to start offering WWI and WWII aftermarkets while kits will follow. If you wish to receive news of the upcoming offer plan just sign up here

For the time being, we offer double reward points to any order is placed today and tomorrow (till Feb 13 midnight GMT).

12 hours ago, Grand Toad said:

I'm really happy with the GRU-7 seats in the F-14B set.

I think they're the best looking. They are the old Verlinden seats. I got permission to cast them (like when a model company repops another's kit). I knew there were other aftermarket seats, but they just didn't capture the look of the GRU-7 like the Verlinden seats do. Make sure to post pictures when you're done!

3 hours ago, Darren Roberts said:

I think they're the best looking. They are the old Verlinden seats. I got permission to cast them (like when a model company repops another's kit). I knew there were other aftermarket seats, but they just didn't capture the look of the GRU-7 like the Verlinden seats do. Make sure to post pictures when you're done!

It’s cool that they don’t have the “tuck and roll” seat cushions.

I love The48ers. I looked back through my purchases and I think the first time I used The48ers was in April 2017. I think that makes me a relatively early adopter.  I remember when I found them and was amazed that there was a web store dedicated to 1/48 aftermarket. I was in heaven. They have been my go to store ever since. Ilias, you are doing a great job. My only regret is that I don't have bunches of more money to spend as I have a LONG list of stuff I wish I could get from your site

On 2/15/2020 at 2:18 AM, Mstor said:

I love The48ers. I looked back through my purchases and I think the first time I used The48ers was in April 2017. I think that makes me a relatively early adopter.  I remember when I found them and was amazed that there was a web store dedicated to 1/48 aftermarket. I was in heaven. They have been my go to store ever since. Ilias, you are doing a great job. My only regret is that I don't have bunches of more money to spend as I have a LONG list of stuff I wish I could get from your site

Really appreciate your kind words and support! Comments like this do allow us to keep on going. 

"I remember when I found them and was amazed that there was a web store dedicated to 1/48 aftermarket. I was in heaven."  Well, this is the reason why the48ers.com appeared three years ago. As a modeller, my passion is to build jet planes in 1/48 scale and I always wanted to find a place dedicated to my favorite scale, as I was less interested in any other scales or topics (with all due respects to thousands fellow modellers that work on different scales).

One would argue that a large number of very well respected modelling shops have been offering a great selection of products for ever and I would not disagree at all. I just dreamed of a place slightly different based on my personal interests i.e. the 1/48 scale; as simple as that.

With all that in mind, it was not hard to draft our vision: "To become the reference eShop for aviation related products in 1/48 scale". Probably, a long-shot many would say; one thing is for sure: we will be trying to get closer to our vision and implement our ideas as long as we can :thumbsup: 

• 1 month later...

Also, we currently ship via TNT / FedEx worldwide.

However, placing an order with Cyprus Post (cheaper option) is also available but we will be able to ship only when the Post will be able to process orders to international destinations. 

• 2 months later...

ZM announced that the F-4E Phantom II (early version) will start to become available from September this year.

We plan to have it available by mid October, fingers crossed, with all this uncertainty going on due to the pandemic...

Currently it is offered at -20% and available for pre-order https://the48ers.com/catalog/product/view/_ignore_category/1/id/10922/s/f-4e-early-phantom-ii/

Thanks

Ilias