The order will soon leave the manufacturer and hopefully will reach our warehouse towards the end of next week.

In general, due to the global situation with the pandemic, the ordering / delivery process has been prolonged, in some cases massively but we tried to restock many brands and we will continue doing so. New aftermarket manufacturers will be added soon while kits are continuously added as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hopefully, in a few weeks' time as we are already past our initially estimated timeframe to go live with the new website. The reason is purely technical.

As an alternative to PayPal, we offer a credit / debit card option via JCC Payment Systems, an organisation certified by the European Central Bank.

We also provide the Bank Transfer option for intra-Eurozone payments (typically no bank fees are charged from banks within EU) that also gives x2 reward points.

We do apologise for the inconvenience and we would like to thank those that trusted the card payment method using their plastic to make purchases!  

We believe we will able to source it towards the end of October, but this is just an estimation.

Many know the48ers.com as a place that offers a wide variety of aftermarket sets, but we started expanding to kits and we aim at making available all new releases from all key kits' brands 😀

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Sernak and thanks for the question. PayPal is temporarily unavailable as we build our new website. We expect that we will be able to launch it in around a month.

However, modelers from around the world do use the alternative (JCC Payment Systems, certified by the ECB and local Central Bank) i.e. a credit / debit card.

Btw, only valid for one more day (till Oct, 4th midnight PST) KA-Models as well as KASL Hobby sets at up to 20%!   

Limited availability: https://the48ers.com/catalogsearch/advanced/result/?manufacturer_code=&manufacturer[]=1186&manufacturer[]=1225&prod_availability[]=1135=

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Ilias said:

Hi all,

Just a heads up that discounts up to 30% on ALL products will end in a few hours!

Thanks for celebrating together our 4th anniversary!! 🎂🎂

https://the48ers.com/promotions-list/

Order placed!

• 3 weeks later...

I ordered from you guys for the first time around Thanksgiving/Christmas 2020 and I am fully pleased with the result. Order was well packed and was revived fast and safe. I will be back for more cool service and hot new deals 😀

10 hours ago, Youngtiger1 said:

I ordered from you guys for the first time around Thanksgiving/Christmas 2020 and I am fully pleased with the result. Order was well packed and was revived fast and safe. I will be back for more cool service and hot new deals 😀

Thanks for the kind words, the goal is to keep on raising the bar!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...