Anyone working on a 72nd raptor?

They’ve all gone out of production sadly and are starting to get harder to get hold of. I’d love a fujimi one but there like gold dust. So I was hoping there would be one with more detail especially when it comes to the surface panels which a lot of companies omit. but if nobody knows if there’s one in the works I think I’ll have to pull the trigger on the academy one. 

I managed to find an academy one on kingkit for quite cheap. But even then I wonder if kit manufacturers are working on one since it’s the golden goose of the US Air Force and can work in tandem with the F-35.

Japan has also been looking at buying some modernised Raptors with the F-35’s avionics for their F-3 program. So we could be seeing some blue raptors in the future aswell 😁

Besides I think all the F-22 tooling is gone. 

Given the integration effort of F-35 software I think it would be more prudent to just buy more F-35s rather than try to restart F-22 production and integrate/migrate a new avionics system into it.