Antenna insulators, attaching etc

There's a product called EZ Line and I think some by Uschi Van der Rosten (forgive me if I completely butchered that one). If you watch some of the YouTube videos posted by Plasmo of his WWII builds, he shows how he attaches the Uschi antenna lines.

• 2 weeks later...

A little drop of super glue makes nice insulators.  Paint it white after it cures.

Also, I use fine "smoke" colored "invisible" thread for antenna wire; it's used for hemming pants and is available at any sewing shop.  I use a single edge razor to carefully "split" the top of a post antenna and lay the thread into the vee created.  Put in a dab of super glue and pinch together until cured.  If the antenna wire terminates into a fin, wing top of fuselage, make an insulator with a "cone" created with a bit of round Evergreen/Plastruct stock with a fine hole drilled into it.  Anchor with super glue.  I have found that it helps to "rough up" the invisible thread by rolling the spot where it will be super-glued on a bit of 320 grit sandpaper; the rough-up surface seems to ho;d better.