Group Build Poll: The Showdown

Will You participate in the Showdown GB ?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Will You participate in the Showdown GB ?

• Yes
    • neat idea, but not for me

17 hours ago, Bill Staudt said:

I'm in.

Hasegawa F-4D vs. Academy F-4D, with Speed Hunter's Wright Flyers 906TFG decals. 

This is an interesting one for sure. That is a cool decal sheet. And the Hasegawa D ... The early phantoms started the modern kit revolution for hasegawa, but this one still has raised panel lines. 

All right, just two  one more vote.  Your vote will help a poor, desperate kit on the shelf finally get built. Can you find it in your heart to vote for this GB?

Edited by Kurt H.
1 hour ago, LALU38 said:

I’m in. Just checked the stash, have a Revellogram F-16 ( Oregon and ND national guard) an Academy  F-16 A/C, and a Hasegawa F-16 C block 30. I will try to do all three, but maybe will only get to 2

That sounds like a good showdown, a battle royale of kits of a similar era 

Please vote in the poll at the top of this thread if you have not done so already, and I can take this to the GB mods. 

I don't think so. Give it a shot. It would be the last vote you need .

Question I will have is if the other uber mods are still around. Neo and Steve are the only ones with THE POWER to get the mod thing set up for you. Have to think this GB would be approved. Certainly has my vote.

Found your request and submitted it for the other uber mods........I gave it a yes.

Give it a couple days. If you don't hear anything contact Neo.

Edited by phantom

I went to PennConn today, a model show in Gettysburg, PA presented by the Central Pennsylvania  IPMS. I found a sealed 1/48 Tamiya P-51B for a very fair price.  I think a melee with a Monogram P-51B would be interesting. I have a white box issue of the Monogram P-51B that has almost no flash. I foresee a vaillant battle to the end.

Any other recent acquisitions which could lead to a showdown?