September releases

Here is what is coming in the next batch of releases - hopefully in the next two weeks:

No 1/48 releases this time around, but there will be at least 4 or 5 new 1/48 sheets in the next batch.

I don't have an ETA for anything that is not on this list. If there is a sheet that you have been waiting for, but you don't see it on this list;  please keep following the forum and I will let you know as soon as I am ready to share any updates on it.

Edited by KursadA
1 hour ago, Charlie D. said:

No 1/144 B-58? You had mentioned awhile back it would be released with the 1/72 reprint in August/September. Hopefully still in the que, just acquired another Hobbycraft B-58

It is ready to go, most likely to be released in the next batch or so. 

18 hours ago, KursadA said:

It is ready to go, most likely to be released in the next batch or so. 

Thanks Kursad! I was worried it had been dropped, after seeing it in the release schedule, then pushed out, then dropped. Good to hear it's still happening!

22 hours ago, achterkirch said:

Are the SR-71 decals good for any kit?

Any kit?  Probably only for 1/72 SR-71 kits....  :monkeydance:

Hasegawa and Academy kits are the same wrt dimensions. 

Italeri and Testors are the same kit. 

The original Monogram kit is now labeled as Revell.  There was an original Revell kit many many (many) years ago, it should be avoided if found.

1 hour ago, habu2 said:

Any kit?  Probably only for 1/72 SR-71 kits....  :monkeydance:

Hasegawa and Academy kits are the same wrt dimensions. 

Italeri and Testors are the same kit. 

The original Monogram kit is now labeled as Revell.  There was an original Revell kit many many (many) years ago, it should be avoided if found.

Lol I figured that much Habu2!  I wonder what kit is the best or what route I should take. Been a very very long time since I made a blackbird. 

Hi Kursad

Thanks for releasing the 1/72 SR-71 decals! I am planning on pre-ordering a few sheets of the SR-71 decals but I may want to throw in one or two sheets that are in stock now. I am fine waiting and having everything sent later after the new decals arrive but will this cause any problems on your end? I am in no rush to get the decals I plan on ordering and can wait until everything is available. Or do you prefer that I order the existing decals separately from the new September decals? Thanks!

Have fun modeling!

Mike

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Dutch said:

Kursad, Any guess on when you will enable pre-orders on the F.27 sheet?  R/ Dutch

It has been enable along with all others when I sent the mass e-mail in late August?? I have been shipping the decals since last week.

Edited by KursadA
37 minutes ago, Hajo L. said:

Are you shipping the B-58 Hustler-decals? (Just curious, because I ordered some).

HAJO

Yes - I have a mountain of orders to work through; but everything will be out of the door this weekend.

Edited by KursadA
  • 1 month later...