F-15E "Dude 01 - 335th FS - Battle for COP Keating

Looking for some information on the F-15E Strike Eagle from Sey. Johnson AFB - 335th FS ("Chiefs") that served as the airborne command and control director during the Battle of COP Keating (Afghanistan). Callsign was Dude 01 and the pilots were Michael Polidor ("Ox") and Aaron Dove ("Finch"). I'm building "Dude 01" for someone involved in that battle. Looking for tail number, specific load out, etc. I just finished reading "Red Platoon" - which i HIGHLY recommend. It is a fast and fantastic read - written by MOH recipient Clinton Romesha. It gives some good details, but not geek level model details :-)

I've got a list of upgrades needed to bring the Strike Eagle up to 2009 standards, but I'm still looking for airframe / marking information that will help make an accurate build. Thanks for any info you can provide.

Jim 

I wish I could help with the aircraft details you're looking for Jim. I would really like to see your final build however as I knew several of the guys at Keating (Scouts are a small community) and it would be nice to see such a tribute. Good luck!