LF: Photos of Huntington Beach Police Ford Bronco @ 1971?

So I have this old IPMS USA 2007 decal kicking around with markings for two Huntington Beach PD cruisers (not even sure what type vehicle as I do not have the instructions).  Then as I was walking through my LHS yesterday, I saw they had the Revell 1/25 1971 Ford Bronco kit.  I was mildly interested.  When I searched for Huntington Beach Police cruisers on the net, I found their annual report from 2015 which included various photos of old patrol cars, including this one below of a Ford Bronco.  So, now I have to build it, right!?  However, further search on the net reveals nothing.  Does anyone in Orange Cty, CA have any photos of the HBPD Bronco (looks like #4392) that they would be willing to share?  Thanks.  R/ Dutch

Okay, I just realized that I should have placed this in the Commercial thread.  A thousand apologies.

Huntington_Beach_CA_Police_Cruiser_Ford_Bronco.jpg

Edited by Dutch
spelling

Here is a scan of the HBPD area of the decal.  It looks like I could use the door shields, and perhaps the b&w roof and gold side fleet numbers (fictitious, of course as I cannot read the number in the above photo.)  But I was really wanting to use the gold HBP titles as well.  The license plate is the wrong style, so I will make my own. I will have to source or scratch a spotlight, roof rack and light bar with horizontal lights and siren / speaker.   Probably put a whip antenna on the rear bumper / rear fender.  Any help with photos would be appreciated.

000.JPG

Edited by Dutch
  • 1 month later...

And I also found Gofer Racing 1/24 generic gold letters and numbers for the correct serial number. To make it easy, I have decided that the serial number will be 4392, so I can use the black roof numbers 92 from the IPMS sheet.

002.JPG.dde9f45ffcc68b82f20efe80caf0a870.JPG

Edited by Dutch
fix picture