Painting Thin Lines/Circles on Spinners?

Hi All,

Back with more prop airplane questions.  i've been debating on which paint scheme I want to use on my Tempest Mk. 5 Series 2.  I really like the one with invasion stripes on the wings and aft fuselage, but the spinner has these very thin circles on it (see red arrow pointing to said items), and I have no idea how to mask the spinner in order to paint these circles/lines on the spinner.  Any thoughts on how to accomplish this?  Thanks for any ideas! 

1826166682_ScreenShot2019-08-30at3_39.52PMcopy.jpg.eb6f11850e56bbcaf4b35f11276f9490.jpg

Edited by Curt B
4 hours ago, Curt B said:

Hi All,

Back with more prop airplane questions.  i've been debating on which paint scheme I want to use on my Tempest Mk. 5 Series 2.  I really like the one with invasion stripes on the wings and aft fuselage, but the spinner has these very thin circles on it (see red arrow pointing to said items), and I have no idea how to mask the spinner in order to paint these circles/lines on the spinner.  Any thoughts on how to accomplish this?  Thanks for any ideas! 

1826166682_ScreenShot2019-08-30at3_39.52PMcopy.jpg.eb6f11850e56bbcaf4b35f11276f9490.jpg

That’s decal 36 in the Eduard kit.  Don’t sweat painting it, just use the included decal 👍🏻   Otherwise, you can get 1mm width Kabuki tape or flexible vinyl tape to mask it if you’re a sadist.   😉

Steve