Well, it's August 31th and we've been at this since February 1th.

In retrospect, it went by pretty fast!

I'm disappointed that I didn't get my build completed, but health issues kinda threw a wrench in the works. Specifically vision problems ... I got a treatment 3 months ago, which is an Injection into the Eyeball and a week and a half ago, the left eye stopped seeing properly, so I'm gonna get another Injection in a week and a half. The Meds that are injected do-o-o help ... but blindness is in my near future ... real life can get pretty interesting eh?

Should you indeed complete what you started here, you can continue posting here or post a thread in the Real Space forum where we'll all see it. I hope to complete a couple of builds over there, I mean, someone has to keep Manfred company over there!  :whistle:

So thanks to you all that participated in this commemoration of the First Manned Landing on the Moon 50 years ago!

Pete

Hey Pete - I want to personally thank you for starting this GB - it was lots of fun and great to see some of the fantastic builds going on from far and wide.  

All the best - and see on the Real Space forum!

-ret

Thanks for hosting this Pete.  I'm guilty of not following through.  I knew I wouldn't make the end date and just stopped building   : (    My hat's off to those who completed their builds and those who tried their best to make it.     I have a renewed respect, too, for the people who accomplished so much in so little time in building the real spacecraft back then.    I'm staring at my model and saying to myself that this is just a miniature -- what makes it so much harder to build than the real thing?