A6M5 Zero in All Over Gray?

All,

I've searched for an answer to the questions I'm asking here, and maybe I didn't use the correct parameters, but I didn't find any answers.  I have the 1/48 Tamiya A6M5 Zero (61103), and I've only been able to find references to the dark green over gray paint scheme, though I've also read that this scheme was rather unusual, thus I presume the all-over gray scheme was much more common.  Is this true?  For an A6M5 Zero?  Are there aftermarket decals that would be appropriate for an all-over gray scheme?  Or is the reference to the less common green over grey just meaning to Zero fighters generally, and not necessarily to the A6M5 model?  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.  I really want to do this plane in the most accurate way possible.

Edited by Curt B
11 hours ago, Cool Hand said:

A6M5's were painted in the factory with a green over gray scheme. There are differences in the scheme which indicate the factory a particular plane was produced in, Mitzubishi or Nakajima.

4 hours ago, 11bee said:

Cool Hand summed it up nicely.    No other options available for late war M5's.  Don't worry about not finding an answer with the search function, it sucks!   

Thanks, guys.  I am aware of  the differences between the Mitsubishi and Nakajima schemes.  However, i didn't know that the green over gray was the only factory scheme that M5 aircraft came in.  Many thanks, again!