30 years DACO Products with big anniversary discount

Hello all ARCers

30 years ago, on 7 September 1989 to be exactly, DACO Products was officially registered as a company, after already being active for several years in designing decals as a hobby... 30 years now, wow - time flies !

For this 30-year anniversary, DACO Products is going crazy: a full discount (so no voucher system this time :-) ) is given on all available DACO books, kits, decals and other products for 3 weeks!

During the first week (from 7 to 15 September) a discount of 30% (YES 30 percent !!!) is given on all available products, the second week (from 16 to 23 September) this discount will be 20%, and during the last week (from 24 to 30 September) it will be 10%, still a nice gift.

It all happens at http://www.dacoproducts.com

Some extra news:

* The "Uncovering the MDD F-15 A/B Eagle" book is almost (finally) ready to go to the printer, and should be available in October.

It is once again a true bible showing all the in & out details of this 70s jet, uncovering only the A/B models!
(the C/D and E models will be uncovered in two separate titles - so many images that we have on the different Eagles that three volumes can be filled with very detailed pictures )

* The 1/32 Fouga Magister kit project, a highly detailed and very accurate kit of this particular trainer, is still progressing.

The second test shots are on route from China to me, and with a bit of luck the Fouga kit is expected to surface at the end of 2019 (or early 2020).

Too late to be the special release on the 30th anniversary day of DACO Products, BUT for anyone who can't wait, read the following news topic:

* I will organize a tombola in the coming three weeks, with three available Fouga kits (test shot) as a lottery prize, one kit per week! So you decide which week you want to participate, once or three times. You just have to place an order during the anniversary weeks and select the Fouga tombola participating button... (participating without an order and only with the tombola is not valid, and a tombola ticket price of 5 euros is added to your total).

* The German Post service had changed their pricing system at the beginning of this year, with some shipping costs increasing by more than 250% - not good for business.

I had to follow, but now I've been able to establish back more or less the old prices. So good news for those who are interested in the cheaper shipping cost with the German Post.

So let's go crazy these coming weeks and take advantage of this anniversary discount!

Thanks

Danny Coremans

DACO Products

http://www.dacoproducts.com

30% off was just too good to pass up and I placed an order as soon as I got the e-mail notification. Way to go Danny!

I have a question too. When are the Spitfire 9/14/16 Codes going to be ready? Particularly in 1/48. Sees like I've been waiting for those for years. Got me a Belgian Spit MkXIV I want to do.

Edited by Mstor

Well this is great news Danny. I will have to order one of your F-104 sets if you still have in stock. I also have almost all of your books and they are great. The F-15A/B is a great idea and I am interested for sure. With new decals coming it will be very good to see the differences in the kits out there. I have a couple of early F-15 publications but all dated now.

On 10 september 2019 at 6:59 PM, Mizar said:

can I ask you if 1/72 F-16AM decal sets for Belgian AF are still bundled with resin humps and lumps?

I may have some of these left somewhere, but I'm already sold out of Belgian AF F-16A decals for quite some time...

Danny

On 11 september 2019 at 8:53 AM, Mstor said:

I have a question too. When are the Spitfire 9/14/16 Codes going to be ready? Particularly in 1/48. Sees like I've been waiting for those for years. Got me a Belgian Spit MkXIV I want to do.

I do have to print decals one of the coming months, and probably this decal will be reprinted too

7 hours ago, DACO Products said:

I do have to print decals one of the coming months, and probably this decal will be reprinted too

That's good news. Will keep an I out for them. Thanks!