RLM02 - Big Can 'O Worms?

Hey All,

I've been working on my Eduard FW190 A-4, and have run into a bit of a concern.  The instructions call out the wheel wells, and basically all the internal colors, save for the cockpit, to be RLM02.  I have done a search on RLM02 and found that there is a huge diversity of opinions on the color itself, running from a warm gray to a darkish grey-green.  The Mr. Color C60 is a lighter greenish grey, and the Tamiya paint XF-22 that is called RLM grey, is kind of an odd green-grey.  I ended up making my own mixture of a grey-green out of Tamiya colors, medium grey (XF-20) with a touch of green (XF-14) which matches the Mr. Color C60, but avoids the lacquer mess.  Since the underside of the plane is going to be a light blue (RLM76), I'm wondering if the greenish grey that I've cooked up will look 'okay' agains the light blue, or at least, will it look 'right'.  I know this is nightmare to bring up, but any thoughts out there?

RLM 02 does have a greenish tint to it. Not much, but it's there. It will look beige when placed adjacent to bolder greens like RML 70 and 71. But when used with a RLM 74/75/76 scheme, you will see the green in it.