MRP Coming to Sprue Brothers

2 minutes ago, nspreitler said:

Spruebrothers is fast, they had my last order ready to ship within a few hours of when I placed the order.  Hobbyworld is a one man operation, so it may take Matt a couple days to get an order packed and shipped.   I can live with that.     Both stores are great, and I do business with both.   I do prefer to shop with Hobbyworld if I can, to show my support to a growing small business, I don't mind waiting a couple days.   

Did not know that it was a one man Op! Now that makes sense on the time difference. I will take note of that for the future. Thanks for the info!!

In the last week, I've ordered from Sprue Brothers, Scale Hobbyist and Hobbyworld.  All three had excellent service, sometimes shipped within in hours. It really comes down to what's in stock in each, and the paint lines they carry. Scale Hobbyist is great for paint, they pretty much have every line - except MRP (and all three seem to be short on Hataka).

Trying MRP for the first time, I have to say the performance is phenomenal. I wasn't all that satisfied with the color accuracy, which seems off on the first three I tried, but I'm hoping others are closer.