CD48164 - 1/48 CV-22 / MV-22 Osprey

CD48164 will be a 1/48 sheet for the Italeri V-22 kit and the Black Dog CV-22 conversion set. It will contain markings for multiple USAF CV-22Bs, some USMC Ospreys and the recently delivered Japanese MV-22Bs.

Most likely part of the December batch of releases.

4 hours ago, Bo105flyer said:

Any chance for decals in 1/72 scale for the Hasegawa Osprey kits (both USAF, USMC, & Japanese)?

Steve Sliger

Greenwell Springs, LA

Per my new policy, most of what I do in 1/48 will be available in 1/72 at most a couple of months after.

Interesting indeed as Dave Roof also has a 1/48 sheet being released soon as well. However he's specifically stated it's not scaled for the Italeri kit. Maybe wait and see what's coming down the pipeline for this aircraft Kursad?

Well Hobby Boss did announce a new CV-22 so I am sure your decals will fit Kursad if they are not shape specific. I already have 2 Italeri kits so want to use them up. Have a what-if planned with RCAF SAR markings and the other one looking for something nice. 

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Sold out. It started flying off the shelves after the HB kit was released.

A new Osprey sheet will replace this next month - it has three very colorful USMC options and one of the USAF options from this sheet.