G.W.H. Su-35 kit # 4820 & 4823

Hi everyone! I'm not sure if I will be asking the right question and maybe I was just out of the loop; I was wondering if anybody has any idea about the difference/s between G.W.H. Su-35 kits #4820 & the upcoming 4823. Are they completely two different variants or something else? Thanks in advance!

Okay. Understood. Thanks for the clarification.

I have a follow up question. While looking at the box art on the thread by Haneto, the "eggplant" scheme is included in the painting options for the kit #4823; I thought several peoples had already mentioned that that scheme was suitable only for the prototype version, that's why KH''s kit is a better one to use primarily due to its make-up/configuration. Now since it's included in this upcoming kit, is it suffice to say that that scheme could also be built now on the production versions of the kits which are found on #4820 & 4823?

28 minutes ago, flybywire said:

Okay. Understood. Thanks for the clarification.

I have a follow up question. While looking at the box art on the thread by Haneto, the "eggplant" scheme is included in the painting options for the kit #4823; I thought several peoples had already mentioned that that scheme was suitable only for the prototype version, that's why KH''s kit is a better one to use primarily due to its make-up/configuration. Now since it's included in this upcoming kit, is it suffice to say that that scheme could also be built now on the production versions of the kits which are found on #4820 & 4823?

I asked the same question about the "eggplant" scheme in Haneto's thread and the answer I received is that those early airframes had their stingers updated. In fact Haneto mentions it in his post about the schemes (which I missed entirely),  " "Red 03" and "Red 10" converted to late type(chaff dispensers on the bottom side of tailboom) ".

I, in fact, bought a KH Su-35 just so I could do an "eggplant" scheme. Oh well, maybe I'll sell it and do the GWH kit in "eggplant", suitably weathered of course :thumbsup:.

Edited by Mstor
19 hours ago, Mstor said:

I asked the same question about the "eggplant" scheme in Haneto's thread and the answer I received is that those early airframes had their stingers updated. In fact Haneto mentions it in his post about the schemes (which I missed entirely),  " "Red 03" and "Red 10" converted to late type(chaff dispensers on the bottom side of tailboom) ".

I, in fact, bought a KH Su-35 just so I could do an "eggplant" scheme. Oh well, maybe I'll sell it and do the GWH kit in "eggplant", suitably weathered of course :thumbsup:.

Many thanks for your response!

So, that's why "Red 03" & "Red 10" are specifically included in this late-type kit #4823.

I, in fact, bought a KH Su-35 just so I could do an "eggplant" scheme. - We had the same intention in the beginning.....I'll think about if I'm going to sell it.....