November releases

Here is what I have lined up for early November - hopefully there will be something for everyone.

• CD48139: 1/48 F-111A Aardvark
  • CD48158: 1/48 F-18 - The Early Years
  • CD48161: 1/48 NASA F-104
  • CD48164: 1/48 CV-22 / MV-22 Osprey
  • CD72086: 1/72 F-105G Wild Weasels
  • CD144022: 1/144 C-131 Samaritan

I know some of the sheets that you have been waiting for a long time (B-36, KC-135 etc.) are not here; but please bear with me while I sort things out. I recently made some changes to the structure of the business (conversion into a LLC, new e-commerce site, finally a real logo etc.) that are keeping me busy. I promise they are coming soon. 

Edited by KursadA
2 hours ago, hemspilot said:

Kursad, the 72094 Starfighters is just for the civilian team or it also includes the NASA birds?

It is a straight scale downed version of the civilian Starfighters kit - I will release the 1/72 NASA sheet next month.

5 hours ago, Dutch said:

Kursad, Did you get my PM on the F-27 kit and decals?  I don't do Facebook, IM, etc.... so I hope you got my message.  K/r, Dutch

I did - I am afraid the F-27 was spoken for before I got your message. I wish I knew you wanted to buy one - sorry.

Kursad, That's Okay, i will continue on with my plan to use the ESCI kit for the 75th KLu Anniversary scheme and save the Iranian scheme for a later F-27. Please disregard my PM.  K/r, Dutch

Edited by Dutch
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/24/2019 at 10:20 AM, KursadA said:

It is a straight scale downed version of the civilian Starfighters kit - I will release the 1/72 NASA sheet next month.

Well, the Holidays are upon us and  I know that you are busier than ever, but did I miss this sheet or have you posrponed it?