Smallest letter size for vinyl masks?

What would be the smallest size of letters that could be machine cut for a vinyl mask? I'm thinking of building this car, and will have to mask some of the logos to paint the gunmetal gray ares. The letters for the drivers' names and the Volt logos on the mirrors are going to give me trouble. They'll be ~2 mm tall. I haven't found anything like Letraset letters that are in Dayglo yellow/green and I don't want to go to the expense of having custom dry transfers made. Any suggestions?

gallery-1481562456-570s.jpg?resize=480:*

imsa-others-scc-daytona-2017-7-automatic

Thanks!

Ben

Thanks. I figured what I need would be too small for a cutter. Might have to find a less ambitious livery that's easier to replicate. 

Plus, it just dawned on me, I could use dry transfer letters as masks.... :doh:

Ben

Edited by Ben Brown

Thanks! I think I’m going to give up on the Volt car and go with one with a different livery. It’s too bad because that fluorescent yellow paint would have looked awesome!

Ben

Edited by Ben Brown

Yes, that's a  shame because that is an awesome looking paint scheme. Have you thought about trying to print just those decals? I know it would be hard to get an exact match and to get the decal to conform around the mirror, but worth a shot maybe.

Yes, I was thinking I could get away with printing the driver names and the mirror logos in plain ol' yellow, since they're small. The Volt logos on the front and wing can be masked. I'll keep at it. I won't be starting the model until I get a few more things off of my plate, so I have some time. If all else fails, I'm going to build it as one of these two Compass Racing cars:

20190122_75.gif

41941182592_a9cf5e3fbe_b.jpg

Cheers!

Ben