1/72nd: 

- Lockheed C-130 Hercules

1/144th:

- Irkut MS-21-300

- Tupolev Tu-134UBL "Crusty-B"

- Bk200  ?? or most probably a Beriev Be-200 Altaïr

- Airbus A320 Neo

You know what? I'm happy. 

I mean for the quarter scale "Frazor" & "Hind".

V.P.

MattMemory2.jpg&key=454549e46694cda5ab5f

Edited by HomeBe

Sukhoï Su-57 😱🤤 ?!?!?!

Lockheed C-130 😱🤤 ?!?!?!

1/144 stuff 😱🤤 ?!?!?!

That is for sure one hell of a nice program 👍🏼 !

Is the 1/72 C-130 going to be a rebox (Italeri) or a new tool? Really hoping for a new tool here!

Also hoping there will be a bit more in 1/72. Would love to see them do a Mi-28 and some Hips to their recent standard. 

Good news for the 1/48 crowd. 

Well they did release three four Sukhoi in 72 scale this year, plus the Yak-130 and others.

1 hour ago, HomeBe said:

- Bk200  ?? or most probably a Beriev Be-200 Altaïr

Russian 'e' and 'k' letters are next to each other on a keyboard so Бк-200 is most likely is Be-200.

Edited by Helmsman

So as usual, when it rains it pours. After only having Monogram Hind for years and years, two companies are now going to produce them. I hope we get at least one of them to make a Hind-A, ugly as it may be!

1/48 news is surprising (1/72 is still one true scale), i guess the Yak-130 1/48 experiment really worked.

11 minutes ago, Berkut said:

1/48 news is surprising (1/72 is still one true scale), i guess the Yak-130 1/48 experiment really worked.

There were some rumors about MiG-29 9-13 in 1/48 so Su-57 and Mi-24 are great for start 😀

Great choices with 1/48. Very likely to buy Su-57. I wished they have gone with Mi-28 or Ka-52 with the helicopter choice though. 

Maybe one day, they will do a 1/48 Mig 1.44 or Su-47 too 😄 One can always dream............

2 hours ago, mario krijan said:

There were some rumors about MiG-29 9-13 in 1/48 so Su-57 and Mi-24 are great for start 😀

A new MiG-29 in 1/48th scale would be nice. I'm sure it would stack up nice  against GWH's MiG.

I still like to see a 1/48th scale Yak-41 Freestyle.  Maybe one day. 🙂

2 minutes ago, B.Sin said:

A new MiG-29 in 1/48th scale would be nice. I'm sure it would stack up nice  against GWH's MiG.

I still like to see a 1/48th scale Yak-41 Freestyle.  Maybe one day. 🙂

I have GWH 9-12, that would be nice 🙂 Who knows, maybe , Yak-141 would be great too 🙂

I was really hoping that they would finish off their 1/72 MiG-29 line with a 9.12. I really want to build an in-flight German MiG and I'm not about to deal with trying to make that happen with a Trumpeter kit. 

3 hours ago, Cool Hand said:

I was really hoping that they would finish off  expand their 1/72 MiG-29 line with a 9.12. <...>

... and also do a twin-seater eventually. 😉

I'm sure Zvezda could easily sell Revell a sizeable number of the 9.12s. NVA-LSK camouflage of greens and browns, re-unified Luftwaffe in greys, the overall black-red-yellow special, the grey one with the wings half in German/EU colours, half in US stars'n'stripes....

Could be good for three boxings. Might get Zvezda's investment back before they've even sold a single one in Russia themselves.

Wow! The 1/48th news is fantastic - all three!

A new tool 1/72 C-130 sounds nice. If my recollection is correct, existing 1/72 C-130s are all pretty old molds.  

8 hours ago, Kurt H. said:

A new tool 1/72 C-130 sounds nice. If my recollection is correct, existing 1/72 C-130s are all pretty old molds.  

And not only that they have lots wrong with them. Have a couple of the Italeri 1/72nd version in Blue Angel markings. Better than the Airfix I thought at the time but now that I know more they do need a bit of help.

16 hours ago, ChernayaAkula said:

... and also do a twin-seater eventually. 😉

I'm sure Zvezda could easily sell Revell a sizeable number of the 9.12s. NVA-LSK camouflage of greens and browns, re-unified Luftwaffe in greys, the overall black-red-yellow special, the grey one with the wings half in German/EU colours, half in US stars'n'stripes....

Could be good for three boxings. Might get Zvezda's investment back before they've even sold a single one in Russia themselves.

I'm sold. Let's just hope that someone from Revell Germany or Zvezda read's this and can get the ball rolling.

about time Zvezda decided to jump in the real men league, by finally doing 1/48 scale subjects. it's more than 60% of the market of aircraft plastic models. 

Can't wait to get their Hind and Su-57!  ...hope they'll cover most hind variants!

I've never done any helicopter kits, but if Zvezda releases a Hind I will probably get one. That is just one awesome and mean looking machine.