Gloster meteor colors - late WWII

Today I started assembly of my 1/48 AMT Gloster meteor(late WW II - - - it came with its own 'buzz bomb').  Had this for forty years!  Directions, I don't trust, suggest black interior and wheel wells, and green/gray upper camouflage, lighter gray underneath.  

questions: (1) is the black appropriate? Otherwise what to paint cabin and wheel wells?

and  (2) suggestions of Tamiya rattle cans for the grays and green.

Thanks Very much!

To the best of my knowledge, the cockpit tub should be black, the seat RAF interior green. Wells should be the underside colour or interior green.

The best Tamiya paints for the outside colours are XF81,  XF82 and XF-83, not sure if they have a rattle can equivalent. These colours were introduced for their superb 1/32 Spitfire IX, although some find the Ocean grey to be too blue (personally I'm undecided on that)

I think the wells should be aluminium & the seat should be black. Not sure there was much, if any British interior grey-green in Meteors. See pic of prototype...……...

But I don't think the colour police will come calling if you choose to paint them Medium Sea Grey (underside colour)

p03.JPG