CD48166 - 1/48 F-22 Raptor

10 minutes ago, arg said:

I've heard there's an F-22 painted in homage to the P-51 'Cripes A Mighty', with a blue nose.  An F-22 with some color - that would be awesome!

You might want to check out this I found on Hobby Search and posted last month here:

I saw this from Hobby Search 1999 the other day.  Hasegawa will release a rebox of their 1/48 scale F-22 in the markings of

the 192nd Combat Air Wing Co's jet "Cripes A Mighty"  Blue Nose Detailed UP kit SP493.

Check it out here:  https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10774293

And the aircraft does have a bit of a Blue Nose, not much detail is shown here thou.

Steve Sliger

Greenwell Springs, LA

6 minutes ago, Bo105flyer said:

You might want to check out this I found on Hobby Search and posted last month here:

I saw this from Hobby Search 1999 the other day.  Hasegawa will release a rebox of their 1/48 scale F-22 in the markings of

the 192nd Combat Air Wing Co's jet "Cripes A Mighty"  Blue Nose Detailed UP kit SP493.

Check it out here:  https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10774293

And the aircraft does have a bit of a Blue Nose, not much detail is shown here thou.

Steve Sliger

Greenwell Springs, LA

Itll be interesting to see how Hasegawa's decals look compared to Kursads. 

Edited by Captain Tyler
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Scooby said:

Crap, I thought this was the announcement we are finally getting this sheet, with the long awaited Hawaii ANG decals!

I suspect 199th FS decals are gonna be included, they have to be. Kursad makes his sheets very comprehensive. 

Should be awesome when they come out! 

2 minutes ago, Captain Tyler said:

I suspect 199th FS decals are gonna be included, they have to be. Kursad makes his sheets very comprehensive. 

Should be awesome when they come out! 

He already said he will included HH on the sheet. Never been done in 1/48, all the other options have.

7 minutes ago, Scooby said:

He already said he will included HH on the sheet. Never been done in 1/48, all the other options have.

I think Platz included an HH option on their sheet, but those decals have been sold out for years now. 

Regardless, I think it's time for something fresh for everything. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2021 at 12:46 PM, KursadA said:

Folks, I know you have waited a while - it is a lot of units and badges to design. I would have told you the INSTANT I have any updates on this. Please hold tight and I will let you know when I have anything to share.

Thank you Kursad. We appreciate the hard work and look forward to more news. 

Keep it up. 

On 9/17/2021 at 11:46 AM, KursadA said:

Folks, I know you have waited a while - it is a lot of units and badges to design. I would have told you the INSTANT I have any updates on this. Please hold tight and I will let you know when I have anything to share.

Yes, thanks for all the hard work Kursad.

I’ll buy these as soon as they are available.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Kursad. A suggestion in regards to the tail markings on this sheet. 

Rather than the serial number, tail code and command shield being seperate decals (Note the Academy sheet), would all three consolidated as one decal be a good idea, as shown here on the Platz YF-23 sheet? 

20211016_212605.jpg

20211016_212553.jpg

Edited by Captain Tyler