CD48166 - 1/48 F-22 Raptor

Both F-22 sheets are available for preorder now:

CD48166 - 1/48 F-22 Raptor Part 1

CD48226 - 1/48 F-22 Raptor Part 2

The stencilling sheet (one of which is included in all F-22 sets) will also be separately available as a Basics item starting in September, along with a new generic F-22 serial numbers sheet.

1/72 versions are coming in the October/November timeframe.

Edited by KursadA

There is a typo on 48166 though, as the Hawaiian F-22's are assigned to the 199th FS HI ANG while the 19th FS is an associate unit however has no jets of their own. But I digress.... 😜

I usually wait for them to be available through Hannants. I know its in the UK, but postage times are shorter and the shipping price is a lot more affordable than ordering from north America. I just haven't seen a restock there for a little while since I've been looking at getting a couple other Caracal sheets at the same time too.

Edit; I just checked their website and the pre order for this sheet is up now.

Edited by joeltc

This sheet is selling at an amazing rate - I thought the B-1B sheets would have done better but I guess fighters always have more appeal. Thanks for your interest, and stay tuned for the 1/72 version! Don't forget to get your intake covers from BAM Models as well - the stencil sheet has the markings for it.

3 hours ago, KursadA said:

This sheet is selling at an amazing rate - I thought the B-1B sheets would have done better but I guess fighters always have more appeal. Thanks for your interest, and stay tuned for the 1/72 version! Don't forget to get your intake covers from BAM Models as well - the stencil sheet has the markings for it.

Mine are ordered! It’s selling at an amazing rate because we have been starved for F-22 decals! I think my build has been on hold for four or five years waiting for this release!