CD48166 - 1/48 F-22 Raptor

• 1 month later...

Got my Raptor sheet (I ordered Pt. 2) today. 

Woah. 

This was WELL worth the wait, Mr. Kursad.  Thank you.

If anyone is contemplating building a 1/48 F-22 Raptor and doesn't want to use the kit decals (Academy, Italeri, Hasegawa, I Love Kit) -  DO NOT WAIT.  Get them now - I can see these selling out quickly.

IMG_0758.jpg

IMG_0757.jpg

IMG_0761.jpg

IMG_0762.jpg

So, what did you think? Looking forward to seeing your first builds - the serial number and extra stencilling sheets will be available soon, so you can build multiple jets from the new sheets. 

Scaling them down to 1/72 as we speak.

6 hours ago, KursadA said:

So, what did you think? Looking forward to seeing your first builds - the serial number and extra stencilling sheets will be available soon, so you can build multiple jets from the new sheets. 

Scaling them down to 1/72 as we speak.

Still waiting for my shipment to Canada, tracking says they are in Chicago. Been there the last 7 days.

7 hours ago, Specter1075 said:

Still waiting in Alberta too, Scooby. That border is a difficult chasm to cross if you're a mail or parcel delivery service.

I noticed you were nearby yesterday when you made the decal shipping request from a US address, I’m in Edmonton.

I actually find shipping from the US very slow internally, once it hits the border Canada Post moves it fast.

15 hours ago, Specter1075 said:

My experience is the same. I was in Winnipeg until a year ago, and it was the same out there too. I think there are a few of us here from Alberta, now that I watch for that sort of thing.

Are you part of the Edmonton IPMS Chapter?

I knew a lot of the Winnipeg guys.

• 4 months later...

I don't think this is confirmed yet, but there are some indications that the Chinese balloon kill was credited to the 27th FS commander's jet, which is one of the options in CD48226 and CD72139. If a mission marking of some sort is applied in the future, I will make sure it is added as a bonus marking on a future modern USAF sheet.  

34 minutes ago, KursadA said:

I don't think this is confirmed yet, but there are some indications that the Chinese balloon kill was credited to the 27th FS commander's jet, which is one of the options in CD48226 and CD72139. If a mission marking of some sort is applied in the future, I will make sure it is added as a bonus marking on a future modern USAF sheet.  

Most info I got was that it was the 1st FW, so if it is the 27th FS Commander's jet, that instantly makes the aircraft noteworthy.  

• 2 weeks later...