Yet another F-16 question... - 91-0361, OEF 2013...

You might try searching airliners.net on the off chance someone has snapped a pic. I’m certain the donkey thing was a temporary and personal marking that probably didn't  last a long time.

361 caught my eye. I had a 79 or 80 A model ‘ 361 at Nellis in the mid 80s. The crew chief was Sean Jenkins, a really good guy raised in South Africa. I reminiscing. Sorry. 

Yeah, it's hard to say. It looks like The Stingers had a mixed line-up. I can't tell whether some of them were just new Have Glass paints in comparison to really worn ones, or if they were plain paint jobs. I'd either go plain but worn, or relatively clean Have Glass. 

You might try searching airliners.net on the off chance someone has snapped a pic. I’m certain the donkey thing was a temporary and personal marking that probably didn't  last a long time.

361 caught my eye. I had a 79 or 80 A model ‘ 361 at Nellis in the mid 80s. The crew chief was Sean Jenkins, a really good guy raised in South Africa. I reminiscing. Sorry. 

Hi, Bill, sorry for taking so long to answer. Thanks a lot for your suggestion, I did it before but didn't get any result, just one pic of 0361 before it arrived at Spang. But I did it again and found lots of photos this time, I probably goofed with something. No need to be sorry for reminiscing, I always like to hear stories from people who used to work with what the majority of us, modelers, only see in air shows...☺️

Thanks again!!

http://www.f-16.net/g3/f-16-photos/album38/album70/91-0361-1744476994

Looks like it wasn’t. Though some parts like the missile rails and drop tanks look they are in Have glass. It looks pretty dirty. 

Yeah, that was one of the pics I found after posting here. I'll build it using the Tamiya's 1/32 kit and already ordered a pair of BRU-57 smart racks in resin.

But I don't really like the loadout in the pic, can I do it with a TER + two GBU-12 or a single GBU-31 in the port wing? Also: can I built it with stations 2/8 empty or with only AN/ALE-50 in one of them ?

Cheers and TIA again!!

Sergio 😊

• 3 weeks later...