About Stratospheremodels X-31

hallo everyone

i'm a newbie just join this forums ,i wanted to buy the  Stratospheremodels Rockwell X-31 ,who know they still make it ?because i sent e-mail to Stratospheremodels,but have not reply

hope everyone know my bad english and help me

Thank you so much

Chow

hallo everyone

i'm a newbie just join this forums ,i wanted to buy the  Stratospheremodels Rockwell X-31 ,who know they still make it ?because i sent e-mail to Stratospheremodels,but have not reply

hope everyone know my bad english and help me

Thank you so much

Chow

Stratospheremodels is a member here but he hasn't visited the ARC Forums since December 2018. Can't help you much beyond that and I hope he's okay.

http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index.php?/profile/2642-stratospheremodels/

Cheers,

John

Stephane from Stratosphere Models is still around. I received a few emails from him several weeks ago regarding 3D printing. Perhaps he is just away from home? I am not sure what websites he currently frequents.

Have fun modeling

Mike

BTW, I have a copy of his X-31 kit and your post reminds me that I should get around to building it one day!

Stephane from Stratosphere Models is still around. I received a few emails from him several weeks ago regarding 3D printing. Perhaps he is just away from home? I am not sure what websites he currently frequents.

Have fun modeling

Mike

BTW, I have a copy of his X-31 kit and your post reminds me that I should get around to building it one day!

thank you for geart information,i searched a lot of about the kit information on internet,but no other shop sell this kit long time ago,maybe i send again email and if you can build it i really want buy one

thank you

chow