1/48 CH-47SD side sponsons

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
1 hour ago, Emvar said:

Hope someone decides to do a MH-47E conversion in 1/48th scale. Including CH-147F Canadian items...... and the Chinook Landing gear Skis.

Can we start with Italeri's D and go from there? I know there is probably a lot of other stuff to do to make an RCAF Chinook.

15 hours ago, Emvar said:

The D would be a good start. Have several and would like to see the conversion in 1/48th.

On my next Zoom gab fest I will ask Mike Belcher if he has any interest. Those new Caracl decals are really nice.

On 6/29/2020 at 6:09 PM, Emvar said:

Hope someone decides to do a MH-47E conversion in 1/48th scale. Including CH-147F Canadian items...... and the Chinook Landing gear Skis.

I’m hoping Hobby Boss does an MH version after it releases its planned A and D models in 1/48 but as far as skis go;

https://blackdog-model.com/a48049-1-48-ch-47-chinook-ski-accessories-set-1/

• 7 months later...
El 29/6/2020 a las 17:09, Emvar dijo:

Espero que alguien decida hacer una conversión MH-47E en escala 1/48. Incluidos los artículos canadienses CH-147F ... y los esquís del tren de aterrizaje Chinook.

check the page of Xtream Modelers studio en face, there is the MH-47 G SOAR Block II in 1/48

20210105_013257.jpg