72nd "Slime-light" masks?

Anybody know if any manufacturers make 72nd "Slime-light" (lo-viz aircraft position lights) in kabuki tape or photo-etch?

I fancy building my F/A-18 and S-3 Viking with some glow-in-the-dark slime-lights for a little something different.

Thanks,

WARDOG

The technical term, to the best of my knowledge, is low voltage formation lights.

The only dedicated photoetch set I'm aware of was done by Teknics in 1/72. They and Eduard may have done similar sets in the other major scales, but for the most part these elements are usually included on a type-specific PE set (if needed).

The only glow-in-the-dark strip lights I know of were done by CAM Decals (the "first generation" of that brand). I believe it was their standard on sheets for all applicable types, but they did not issue a dedicated LVF sheet until the "CAM Pro" line - at which point they had abandoned the glow gimmick.

Other LVF decal sheets (to correct color only, as these are often yellow or other shades of wrong in kit sheets) were done by Detail & Scale and Revell Promodeler. All long OOP but you still see them on the secondhand market fairly often.