Looking for 1/48 NY ANG F-4D Markings

Thought I'd post here in Jet Modeling to help in my search for these decals.   I'm trying to locate the Cutting Edge 48018 F-4C/D & RF-4C's decal sheet.   I'm only after the decals for the NY ANG with the stylized ZZ on the tail.   I've had this posted in the Buy and Sell but still on the hunt.    Hoping someone has this sheet and won't be using these markings.    

48F4CE.jpg

That decal sheet is as rare as hen's teeth. I actually had that sheet and used the NYANG markings on a WhIf F-20. Now I wish I hadn't! 

Edit: Here's a thought. I have a couple of extra sets of Monogram F-4 decals with the Niagara Falls script. I never used the rhino on the F-20. If you could somehow paint the green and blue water fall, I could send you the rest of the markings. I think I still have them.

Edited by Darren Roberts

I shot a few Niagara jets with great artwork on the nose gear door prior to heading to the boneyard in 1990.  They stopped here at Wright-Patterson for fuel.  

I've been trying to think what I should do for the next few sheets in the Speed Hunter line.  Maybe it's time to knock out some more ANG/AFRES Phantoms!!

Jake

I shot a few Niagara jets with great artwork on the nose gear door prior to heading to the boneyard in 1990.  They stopped here at Wright-Patterson for fuel.  

I've been trying to think what I should do for the next few sheets in the Speed Hunter line.  Maybe it's time to knock out some more ANG/AFRES Phantoms!!

Jake

Yes!.........and yes!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...