Modelcollect B-52G in progress

6 hours ago, Robert key said:

Hi, if you go to shapeways 3D printing website & search for b-52 parts you will find the plyon covers. I got two sets, but i think they are for monogram b-52. But they will work on MC kit with a little work. Bomber looks great. You did a outstanding job

Thank you

The Modelcollect pylons are completely slick underneath so the result is convincing instead of true.

Patrick

8 hours ago, Gator52 said:

On the early G with B28s...does it include the 4-carry clip in racks, and if so, how do they look?

Thanks, and again very nice work on your late G Patrick!

Jonah

Thank you.

There are three things I could make now to improve my kit :

scratch build the screen wipers, same for the Pitot and paint the dark square areas on the tail of which I do not know the purpose.

Patrick

14 hours ago, Gator52 said:

On the early G with B28s...does it include the 4-carry clip in racks, and if so, how do they look?

Thanks, and again very nice work on your late G Patrick!

Jonah

UQfCMz.jpg

It looks like only 2 racks are included. They’re  pretty vanilla but they’ll mostly be hidden anyway.

12 hours ago, VG 33 said:

Thank you.

There are three things I could make now to improve my kit :

scratch build the screen wipers, same for the Pitot and paint the dark square areas on the tail of which I do not know the purpose.

Patrick

Sounds like you’re referring to the radar absorber panels positioned around the ECM antennas...I would use a dark dirty brown. 

Jonah

7 hours ago, Gator52 said:

Sounds like you’re referring to the radar absorber panels positioned around the ECM antennas...I would use a dark dirty brown. 

Jonah

Thank you, I could make them as there are no decals around to put adhesive masks.

Patrick

On 1/11/2020 at 2:33 PM, Hooker169 said:

That’s correct, Murph. The MC early G properly omitted the 40 inch plug and added the optical lense for the tail gun.

Thank you.

Regards,

Murph

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2020 at 6:50 PM, Griffin2929 said:

I'm a bit late to the party but do mind me asking what paints you used for the camo? Fantastic work by the way!

Hello

I used 

Tamiya X-49

Gunze H48

Gunze H309

and White.

Patrick