Bought some Reskit Stuff

Someone left a topic about Reskit F-111 exhaust nozzles, so I went there and found lots of things that interested me very much. I took the plunge and ordered $150 worth of their products. They arrived here about nine days later (Postage from Ukraine to America was eleven dollars. ELEVEN dollars!) and I could not be happier with what I received. 6 B-57 wheel sets, 1 Hind wheel set in 35th scale, 3 F-111 exhaust sets for the Hasy kit, 1 exhaust set for the Kitty Hawk SU 34 and a 1/48th F-111 exhaust for the Academy kit which I'm kit bashing with the Hobby Boss kit. (Which was a gift from a friend.)

Reskit has weapons, wheels and exhausts for almost everything out there. The quality is excellent. The service was, too!

go to <Reskit.com.ua>

I hope this helps someone out there with some needed parts.

Thanks for listening.

DET1460 

Hobbyzone here in the USA sells many of the ResKit sets but you have to go through their eBay store to get some of them (exhaust nozzles). The eBay store is called Tacair. His prices include free shipping.

Someone left a topic about Reskit F-111 exhaust nozzles, so I went there and found lots of things that interested me very much. I took the plunge and ordered $150 worth of their products. They arrived here about nine days later (Postage from Ukraine to America was eleven dollars. ELEVEN dollars!) and I could not be happier with what I received. 6 B-57 wheel sets, 1 Hind wheel set in 35th scale, 3 F-111 exhaust sets for the Hasy kit, 1 exhaust set for the Kitty Hawk SU 34 and a 1/48th F-111 exhaust for the Academy kit which I'm kit bashing with the Hobby Boss kit. (Which was a gift from a friend.)

Reskit has weapons, wheels and exhausts for almost everything out there. The quality is excellent. The service was, too!

go to <Reskit.com.ua>

I hope this helps someone out there with some needed parts.

Thanks for listening.

DET1460 

I ordered a set of exhaust nozzles for my HB F-111 last week, they're on their way.

Steve