ANG Phantoms revisited

With all three ANG F-4C/D sheets CD48035/48036/48038) sold out  and a new kit from ZM on the block; there is now an opportunity to re-architect these sets and replace them with a new series; possibly with new options. I would like to redesign the stencil set and make it available as a Basics sheet, too.  

All the options on CD48035/CD48036 will be on these sheets, but I would like to do new units; and an F-4E ANG sheet as well. What new ANG units do you want to see on the new F-4C/D sheets and F-4E one?

I second Habu2 's vote for NY ANG in Hill II with Green/blue "ZZ" waterfall on the tail and rhino outline on the nose.  BTW Kursad, do you have Don Logan's book on the F-4 Phantom II in AFRES & Air National Guard service?  I am pretty sure I have it if you need to borrow it.  Plus a slew of other ANG books with episodic photos of Phantoms. 

BTW, have you ever considered making decals for USMC F-4 units?  AFAIK, F-4B/J Phantoms for VMFAT-101 "Sharpshoooters" SB & SH and VMFAT-201 "Hawks" KB have never been done. Here is a link to my earlier request on ARC with photos.

K/R, Dutch

001.JPG.df6883d7ef27dce8918b3a8d9e406472.JPG

Edited by Dutch
add link, detail

144TFG 194TFS California ANG - preferably Creek Klaxon jets 

148FIG 178FIS Minnesota ANG 65-0608 MiG killer in the ADC scheme. Loooong since OOP in previous version, current version only Hill Grey 😉

171FIG 191FIS F-4D's, both ADC and Hill grey - neither done before as far as I know 

107FIW 136FIS F-4D's, both ADC and Hill grey but with ZZ tailcode as already mentioned 

108TFG 141TFS F-4D's - plenty of SEA, SEA Wraparound and Euro 1 schemes to choose from, even with Rhino on the nose 

Minnesota low viz.  And maybe a plethora of Guard badges of all types and in all scales would be a good idea for your Basics line?  There have been an occasional request made for these by themselves. 

Rick L.

108th TFW, NJANG!  I know that unit’s been done before, but the tiger came in different colors, and not all have been covered.  Full color, orange only, grey only, multi grey.  

some NJ D models would be cool too, as Niels mentioned above.  Maybe you could throw in a bonus NJ F-105B too! 😉 

All that being said, I’d love any Guard F-4 subjects!

corey

New York ZZ top (as mentioned)  with the rhino on the nose

New Jersey with the tiger on the nose

Those are two I have yet to build in 1/48.

In the deep reaches of my memory I am sure someone issued that New York sheet. These F-4s were based out of Niagara Falls right? Maybe it was by Afterburner? Superscale. I will check my stash as I think I have it. The New Jersey tiger one too seems to sound familiar.

In the deep reaches of my memory I am sure someone issued that New York sheet. These F-4s were based out of Niagara Falls right? Maybe it was by Afterburner? Superscale. I will check my stash as I think I have it. The New Jersey tiger one too seems to sound familiar.

Cutting Edge

It was indeed Cutting Edge and I built it (20 years ago?) But in 1/72. That model whilevstill on the shelf is no longer up to standards. I want to redo it in  1/48.

The Cutting Edge sheet is as rare as Unobtainium!   Probably just as expensive if it were ever offered on ebay.  I've been on the hunt for well over a year and have NEVER seen it once on ebay or anywhere else.    Kursad, you'd sell a bunch of sheets with this plane on the sheet (especially with the Rhino on the nose).

New York ZZ top (as mentioned)  with the rhino on the nose

New Jersey with the tiger on the nose

Those are two I have yet to build in 1/48.

Please do the NY ANG markings with the “ZZ” falls on the tail. 

PLEASE do the NY ANG in Hill Grey.

144TFG 194TFS California ANG - preferably Creek Klaxon jets 

148FIG 178FIS Minnesota ANG 65-0608 MiG killer in the ADC scheme. Loooong since OOP in previous version, current version only Hill Grey 😉

171FIG 191FIS F-4D's, both ADC and Hill grey - neither done before as far as I know 

107FIW 136FIS F-4D's, both ADC and Hill grey but with ZZ tailcode as already mentioned 

108TFG 141TFS F-4D's - plenty of SEA, SEA Wraparound and Euro 1 schemes to choose from, even with Rhino on the nose 

A great list + Georgia, but 72nd scale for me please ;0) Fred K.

Edited by f5guy