1/72 Hasegawa Hornet parts swap

Hi guys,

I have a two seat Hornet kit, but would like to build a single seater. Would anyone care to swap their single seat parts for my two seater parts? I'm in the US. Thanks, Fred K>

Oh well.  Would you like some 1/72 hasegawa F/A-18c/e and f-14 kits?  Now before you answer.  There are only three that aren’t started.  The rest you could either finish or use for parts.  I don’t build 1/72.  I dabbled while I was deployed and when I was younger, but wasn’t a serious modeler then.  Now I only build the big stuff.  If you’re interested I could send them to you for cost of shipping.  The new kits are an F/A-18C, F/A-18E and F-14A.  I can send you a picture if you’re interested.

Oh well.  Would you like some 1/72 hasegawa F/A-18c/e and f-14 kits?  Now before you answer.  There are only three that aren’t started.  The rest you could either finish or use for parts.  I don’t build 1/72.  I dabbled while I was deployed and when I was younger, but wasn’t a serious modeler then.  Now I only build the big stuff.  If you’re interested I could send them to you for cost of shipping.  The new kits are an F/A-18C, F/A-18E and F-14A.  I can send you a picture if you’re interested.

Sure, that'd be great! Like you said, I could use them for parts if nothing else. I do have an extra sheet of Furball Decals 32-004 Bandit Legacy Hornets if its something that you're interested in? Thanks, Fred.