Troubleshooting Badger 155 anthem

To all,

My Badger took a proverbial dump as it no longer draws paint unless I have the air pressure at an absurdly high setting.  I have cleaned it, the nozzle is clean, the needle is straight, looking for some help.  As an aside, I can hear it leaking air when it is up to pressure.  I have not isolated the leak.

Creepy Guy

Ok, sounds like there might be a problem with the air valve.  You can purchase the whole air valve assembly from badger, or it might just be the rubber o ring in the airvalve. I had a similar issue, but all I had to do was take it apart, and re assemble it, and it magically fixed itself.  🤷🏻‍♂️

if you decide to take apart the air valve, be careful, the parts are tiny and easy to loose. It is also easy to put it together wrong, so refer to the parts diagram.

If you do not feel like messing with it, you can send the airbrush to badger and they will fix it for you. 

Ok, sounds like there might be a problem with the air valve.  You can purchase the whole air valve assembly from badger, or it might just be the rubber o ring in the airvalve. I had a similar issue, but all I had to do was take it apart, and re assemble it, and it magically fixed itself.  🤷🏻‍♂️

if you decide to take apart the air valve, be careful, the parts are tiny and easy to loose. It is also easy to put it together wrong, so refer to the parts diagram.

If you do not feel like messing with it, you can send the airbrush to badger and they will fix it for you. 

Thanks... I ordered a new o rings and I will take it apart and install them.  I did take it apart again tonight... put it back together, and I was able to spray with it at a lower pressure.  BUT,  I can still hear it hissing, albeit, much less!  Thanks for the suggestion, I will post if it works!