Time warp? Lost days?

It looks like we lost everything after Sunday evening at 11:56 pm.

Newer PMs were lost as well.

One that I lost had an important shipping address. Good thing it showed up in my e-mail.

:cheers:

It was a fix for a recent issue where using the “unread content” feature (or any of the activity streams) would cause an error.  Steve investigated and there was an error in one of the database tables.  The fix was to revert to a previous saved point, meaning that two days of data were lost.  The notification of the issue and his reply what the fix was going to entail were among the messages lost.

Yup.  One of the tables in the forum database was corrupted so i had to load a copy of the forum database from Oct 28.

The hosting company wanted to load a copy from Oct 24...but I REALLY didn't want to lose that much data.

Sorry but this was the best I could do.

8 hours ago, airmechaja said:

I can't even get on with any of my tablets. Main computer is working.

4 hours ago, airmechaja said:

This is interesting. When I sign out on one of my tablets, I can see ARC but I can't post. As soon as I sign in, I'm brought to a strange view of ARC and I can't do anything.

This is baffling.  I know of 3 people with this issue.

I logged into one of the accounts as that ARC member and the forums loaded just fine for me using his account.  But for him it loads in the weird text version.

If anyone figures out a solution to this...please let me know.

I figured it out. If you are experiencing the problem where the formatting of the forum is basically gone and is all text, do the following. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and find the link labeled "Theme". Click on it and select "Old ARC (default)". That fixed the problem for me.

8 hours ago, Mstor said:

I figured it out. If you are experiencing the problem where the formatting of the forum is basically gone and is all text, do the following. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and find the link labeled "Theme". Click on it and select "Old ARC (default)". That fixed the problem for me.

BRAVO!!!

Well I could not get in last night or it was just messed up. However this morning it is fine. It probably needed some rest. All good now. Interesting too that it told me I had new messages but they were old ones but makes sense since Steve reset to a few days ago.