I am tempted to comment that the situation is merely a reflection of the members.
But seriously, there is a post elsewhere that there was some error in the software and/or server which required resetting to last saved state of being of October 28.
Hosting company wanted to reset to the 24th but forum admin managed to get it to the 28th.

Posts since then have been lost.
May be other factors involved and discussed since I saw that this morning, haven't looked.

If you are experiencing the problem where the formatting of the forum is basically gone and is all text, I just figured out how to correct it. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and find the link labeled "Theme". Click on it and select "Old ARC (default)". That fixed the problem for me.

1 hour ago, midnightprowler said:

Why is the forum looking so goofy?

It has to be the forum software again.  Firefox started looking all goofy earlier today so I switched to Edge and it ran fine for a few hours but now it is appearing all wonky in that too.  Took me 10 minutes just to figure out where the posting box was located.

1 hour ago, ridinshotgun said:

It has to be the forum software again.  Firefox started looking all goofy earlier today so I switched to Edge and it ran fine for a few hours but now it is appearing all wonky in that too.  Took me 10 minutes just to figure out where the posting box was located.

Did you try the fix I mentioned in the post above?

4 hours ago, Mstor said:

If you are experiencing the problem where the formatting of the forum is basically gone and is all text, I just figured out how to correct it. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and find the link labeled "Theme". Click on it and select "Old ARC (default)". That fixed the problem for me.

Bazinga!  Fixed the formatting for me. 

4 hours ago, Mstor said:

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and find the link labeled "Theme". Click on it and select "Old ARC (default)". That fixed the problem for me.

And for me:worship:

6 hours ago, Mstor said:

Thanks for that tidbit!

13 hours ago, Mstor said:

Did you try the fix I mentioned in the post above?

Yes after I was able to see it quoted in an email notification posted by someone else and it worked!  Thanks. :thumbsup:  Other wise no I couldn't see your fix.

Still an issue with the software, probably changing some kind of preference, since I know I didn't change anything and I am pretty sure the rest of the people that are having the same issue probably didn't change anything.:dontknow:

10 minutes ago, ridinshotgun said:

Yes after I was able to see it quoted in an email notification posted by someone else and it worked!  Thanks. :thumbsup:  Other wise no I couldn't see your fix.

Still an issue with the software, probably changing some kind of preference, since I know I didn't change anything and I am pretty sure the rest of the people that are having the same issue probably didn't change anything.:dontknow:

The admin, Steve, had to revert the system to a backup from the 28th due to a corrupted database table. Don't know why that changed the theme preference or whether something else was going on too, but things seem to be functioning smoothly now (crossing one's fingers). Evidently, support for this forum software consists mostly of a user support forum hosted by the company.

6 hours ago, ridinshotgun said:

I also posted the fix to the top of the ARC Air homepage starting today.