1/48 Tamiya F-16C Desert Viper

I finally finished a kit! Mostly because it's a free started kit I got from my buddy Bob.

He's retiring and clearing out his house, so I gained a good stack of started kits and extras.

The Tamiya Thunderbird F-16 was one of them. Since it was already started, and Bob was going to throw it out if I didn't want it, made it a great kit to try some new techniques, test some paints, etc.

It's the Tamiya 1/48 Thunderbird boxing OOB with the exception of the aggressor parts from the Tamiya F-16C/N kit. Decals are from Bullseye and were perfect. 

I apologize for quality of images, they're taken with my phone. I'll try and get some better one's later.

jL4axaS.jpg6WM3r8q.jpgf31VUPM.jpgY3cjYB2.jpg

5unO3iv.jpg

Edited by longmc
33 minutes ago, longmc said:

Hmm, not sure why you can't see them. 

If I right-click on the first photo and select "Copy link location", this is what I get:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/3kgOZSWOOIsCus43pDgUpM7mVhCbaannnU-kp6sXero6_lDiBvTAhI4Y6Z0F34T-JCCwxqIY3pXu4dAhGylM1X3GTLlI7Ibg49nEc3oxT2zJ8gI0uqOeXnoe9UiW-e_8-6hSnoM1v2llo3pHiiLXMhcmdDwRjvaGEW2GWuQEdavN4FEbG9pQAzdcMJ9Nh2SjP2yGwHt9UY8qT6fMaJ0cJgryJ8T1McF1Yq_EmB0ObRHTiEPvfvvLrt1BZrldYO7oQ1Jj9FafbpvIeCpmNr1NZZ_ZN2MNxrHzdD1JkJYzlHjqoog8b2huDqx9I-p66QL9MNDKPP4n76oftXhwo-doV1oqEkNzOaq8pKNhwquGgLO9BOH6m00Aakl4fJYxdBMmRRwx50wBS_l0iwOLtD7VLTGigujGhytOXxtkqkopsS2p9CxTkYDJEOtCo9675xSszfB88VBUPv5VYafihjtBS6lpuWucTNC8Xgk3bKsBiW5IutZK2eFp4RIQBLxJ_gzk2YhM7gQe1vbjfauQW18iiyH8q04zLfxri3vzL3rk9q-PfJnAIjvpmChiEVY1Nudcg-M55h-r0SI1Rlddd5fZYJI56FptjGzGUunZXrH70KNSc32xu5Gf_gQ4BnHsyVFEeCrUf4QmDVgbA40kA4wvFrZY5L_Z1ZRyjwqtzMg8yIqPJ1J74mfigkQ=w2632-h1974-no

I had the forum display the image as a link instead of trying to display it in order to get that link. Looks like its posted from some sort of Google content server? Don't know why it's not displaying, though the link does not appear to be pointing to a recognized picture format, else we don't have rights to view it. HTML is not my area of expertise unfortunately.

13 minutes ago, Mstor said:

I've posted from Google before, so not sure why it's not working now. It's been a long time since I've posted anything and the site has changed so maybe that's it.

Sorry.

17 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

I saw the pics when it was first posted. Not sure what happened but I can assure everyone it looks fantastic.

Thanks Whiskey! 

Not sure, I didn't change anything from last night to today. 

I tried to open a Imgur account, but got stuck in a loop. I'll assume it's all related to my lack of computing skills.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...