1/32 a-7 resin wheel?

Only 1/32 A-7E wheels I can find were done by AMS, which is sold by Sprue Brothers and they list it as out of stock. I don't know, but I thought I saw something recently about the owner of AMS calling it quits due to health issues, or am I mistaking him for someone else. I know Harold was usually very receptive to casting requests.

3 hours ago, phantomdriver said:

not so, Master Casters did a set a few years ago...

Perhaps so, but they no longer list it on their website. Also looks like Contact Resine used to make a set too, but they are no longer in business.

On 11/10/2019 at 1:17 AM, Mstor said:

Perhaps so, but they no longer list it on their website. Also looks like Contact Resine used to make a set too, but they are no longer in business.

Contact Resin is still available here

https://www.ebay.com/sch/Tools-Supplies-Engines/2594/m.html?item=152935511533&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_ssn=guy-kits&_sac=1

45 minutes ago, iaf-man said:

Nothing listed using that link. The user's store, under the name "guy-kits" is just a French eBay seller.  I found no Contact Resine parts for sale there.

13 minutes ago, Mstor said:

Nothing listed using that link. The user's store, under the name "guy-kits" is just a French eBay seller.  I found no Contact Resine parts for sale there.

I'm not familiar with the origin,but looking at the Scalemates-some products look the same

whether this seller is just a seller-don't know

3 hours ago, iaf-man said:

I'm not familiar with the origin,but looking at the Scalemates-some products look the same

whether this seller is just a seller-don't know

I don't know. I'm not seeing it. There are two pages of product in the guy-kits eBay store. The only aircraft aftermarket I see is two PE sets by Extratech. There are a few aircraft models from other manufacturers. What am I missing?

15 hours ago, iaf-man said:

OK, that's just weird, because if you go to this guy's eBay store or click on the link to see more of his items, none of the items you linked to show up. If you search for items with the words "contact resin" (I know it should be "resine" but he spells it "resin" in the listing), none of this guy's items show up. My eBay foo is not working for this stuff. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that you're in Israel and me be searching a different eBay database. Tell me if you see those items when you go to his store using the following link:

https://www.ebay.com/str/miniatures-et-modelisme?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

2 hours ago, Mstor said:

OK, that's just weird, because if you go to this guy's eBay store or click on the link to see more of his items, none of the items you linked to show up. If you search for items with the words "contact resin" (I know it should be "resine" but he spells it "resin" in the listing), none of this guy's items show up. My eBay foo is not working for this stuff. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that you're in Israel and me be searching a different eBay database. Tell me if you see those items when you go to his store using the following link:

https://www.ebay.com/str/miniatures-et-modelisme?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

yes I see them